Welcome to the site of Royal Wings Aviary, LLC.
We treat our birds like queens and kings.
We raise a variety of pet birds including:
- English Budgies – Sweet, lovable, intelligent, talkative, active companions and excellent pets
- Cockatiels – Super friendly, gentle, affectionate companions, often champion whistlers and talkers, great first pet birds, and wonderful additions to any family
- Greencheek Conures – Fun, gentle, snuggly, affectionate, easy-going, curious entertainers and “party animals!”
- High Red Conures – Brightly colored, smart, social, playful entertainers
- Crimson Bellied Conures – Gentle, loving parrots with stunning color and a little
bigger and more laid back than the green cheeks
- Princess of Wales Parrots – Gentle, sweet, colorful parrots, often good talkers
- Solomon Island Eclectus – Docile, intelligent, gentle giants with vibrant color and
personality plus, capable of a large vocabulary, great pets
- Congo African Greys – Extremely intelligent, excellent talkers, entertainers, more
independent companions than Timnehs
- Timneh African Greys – Extremely intelligent, excellent talkers, entertainers, better
family pets than Congos
- Parrotlets – Smallest but mightiest parrots in the world, very intelligent, full of energy
- Quakers – Sweet, friendly, often cuddly, wonderful companions and pets
- Lovebirds – Acrobats and entertainers of the bird world, personality plus, affectionate,
and more aggressive than budgies and cockatiels
- Indian Ringnecks – Highly intelligent, sweet parrots with a playful personality who
are often great talkers and make excellent pets
- Scarlet Chested Grass Parakeets – Sweet, quiet, beautiful rainbows of color, perfect
- Rosey Bourkes – Quiet, flamingo pink sweethearts, great pets for apartment living
We have raised birds for over 20 years
At Royal Wings Aviary we not only handfeed our babies, but we spend hours a day socializing them so they make wonderful pet birds. We keep them in a climate controlled environment which includes air purifiers and humidifiers as needed. We love exotic birds, but we also enjoy outdoor birds as well and have been members of The Budgerigar Association of America, The American Budgerigar Society, The National Cockatiel Society, The American Federation of Aviculture, The National Audubon Society, and more.
Royal Wings Aviary takes pride in our reputation and the quality and health of our birds
We have a wide variety of beautiful pet birds and bird species from which to choose, as well as many great references from happy customers across the United States. Nutrition is important. In order to insure the health of our birds we feed them lots of fresh foods and blends from Higgins, Zupreem, and Kaytee. Although we live in the Michiana area, specifically northern Indiana, we have traveled all over the Midwest to bird fairs to sell our birds. We have sold birds at bird fairs in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, and Wisconsin. We also ship continental U.S. and have many happy birds and bird owners across the United States.
Questions? Contact Pam at 574-210-6073 or email [email protected]
VISIT and friend us at ROYAL WINGS AVIARY LLC ON FACEBOOK OR
NOTE: THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL CONTACT YOU REPRESENTING ROYAL
WINGS AVIARY IS PAM.